At Premier Sotheby’s International Realty on Marco Island, our office is comprised of Jim Prange and his daughter, Nikki Prange-Carroll. With the help of their closing coordinator, Danielle Parks and assistant Sheryl Bell, they focus on assisting buyers and sellers with luxury homes in the Estates, Hideaway Beach, Key Marco, and other specialty areas on Marco Island. With their combination of experience, expertise, and energy, Jim and Nikki offer a unique, personalized service with an Island style! If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search all real estate listings now to see what is currently in inventory. Or, if you think you are ready to list your home, please contact us to interview our team in person, and see why we are so successful in the Marco Island luxury market!
This is our full-time career not a part-time hobby. Jim has been selling real estate full-time since the age of 18 (1976) and Nikki has been selling full time since 2005.
• All-time Marco Island sales leader for properties in the $5,000,000+ range.
• All-times sales leader for Hideaway Beach and Key Marco.
• Most active REALTOR® in the Estate area since 2010.
• Incomparable Marco Island product knowledge. Jim has been selling Marco Island since 1980 and was involved in the initial developer offerings of over 50 different projects.
• Jim was a featured speaker at the 2010 National Association of REALTORS® Convention in New Orleans.
• Jim has sat on multiple top-producer panels for Sotheby’s International Realty, Luxury Home Institute and Christie’s Great Estates.
• Recognized by Real Trends in the top 250 real estate agents in the nation.
• Full-time staff with a customer care coordinator and paralegal.
• An expert in Marco Island real estate, Jim has been quoted in various publications like Variety and Pinnacle Magazines, the New York Times, local newspapers and TV specials.
• National and international exposure has led to the attention of MTV, Fox News, MSNBC, HGTV and the New York Times.
• Author of the "State of the Island Real Estate Report, Deal or No Deal"
• These opportunities have recognized Jim and Nikki as leaders in the luxury home market and have resulted in multiple referrals nationally and internationally.
• Known for their discretion, Jim and Nikki have had extensive experience working with International and Fortune 500 CEO’s, celebrities and professional athletes.